- 1 pound of uncooked shrimp (deveined and tails removed)
- Almond Flour
- 3 small zucchinis julienned
- 3 small carrots julienned
- 8 stalks of asparagus (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 2 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- Separate egg whites in a bowl and a station for almond flour and shredded coconut. (I just used paper plates so I could throw them away)
- Dip each shrimp in almond flour, then egg white mixture, and then the shredded coconut. Put each shrimp in a fry pan with coconut oil. Be careful not to burn or toast too lightly. You want them to be crispy and brown. When done, put on a plate and set aside.
- Using the same pan (leave the toasted coconut scraps in there), add your two egg yolks beaten, the asparagus and the garlic. Saute for 1 minute then add the coconut milk. Stir until thick.
- Add your julienned carrots and zucchini to another saute pan with olive oil, salt and pepper. Saute until soft.
- Add your “pasta” mixture to a plate, top with crunchy coconut shrimp, and top with your asparagus cream sauce.
- Serve hot!