The way this picture came out makes it look like the meatloaf is a bit undercooked, but I promise it’s just the delicious juices 🙂
This was so easy and yummy. I can’t wait to have these leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
(thai turkey meatloaf)
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- Salt and Pepper
- Green onion chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha (depending on how spicy you want it to be)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup of Coconut Aminos
- 1 egg
- Splash of coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
(mashed sweet potato and rutabaga)
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 large rutabaga
- Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients for turkey meatloaf together in a bowl. Grease a loaf pan and put in oven for 30 minutes
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and add chopped sweet potato and chopped rutabaga.
- Let chunks get soft. Drain and remove from heat.
- Add butter, garlic powder, dill, and a splash of almond milk to the chunks and blend with an immersion blender.
- Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
- Plate potatoes with meatloaf and enjoy! I love to serve my meatloaf with a side of spicy ground brown mustard too! YUM!