Yield: 1 medium sized loaf pan
- 4 medium brown bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter melted (or you can use coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your loaf pan
- Combine your eggs, bananas, butter, and almond butter in a bowl and mix until smooth
- Add coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to your greased loaf pan and smooth evenly. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top and swirl using a knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes and let 15 minutes to cool.
- Serve warm with butter and coffee 🙂